Wednesday, 18 June 2014

WOYWW # 263

Hello there

I'm going to make this post short and sweet as I'm back at work today after my horrendous infection in my jaw area which turned out not to be dental nor trigeminal neuralgia as I'd been originally diagnosed (phew - I'm so thankful it wasn't that)!

Anyway, the pics I took last night were terrible as they were in the dark and my camera phone doesn't take the best pics in the dark. I'd have taken them on my tablet, but it had run out of juice, so had to charge it overnight.  I'm laid in bed writing this with one finger on my tablet right now (not the most efficient or comfortable way to get a post written, I can tell you!!

So, here are fresh pics this morning taken with my tablet. Nothing has changed on the desk, so it doesn't matter.







Oops, they're not in order but never mind.

In one pic you will see that I've all but finished a canvas with a matching tag, this is going to be a gift for someone special.   I've been stamping and heat embossing the hand cutting flowers like a crazy person over the last few days.. I find the cutting very therapeutic.

I did a fair bit of die cutting yesterday too, using my ebosser, which I moved to the top shelf of my trolley.  The birdhouses are to be decorated,  but are just there because I had to move them to get to a cpl of dies i'd got hooked up.  You can also see my cameo with my handmade cover... I didn't have a sewing machine at the time so this has been done by hand sewing. It does need finishing off by machine though.  Anything else you see and want to know more about - just drop me a comment.

To those who are expecting an ATC from me, I apologise profusely,  but I was just too unwell to do them so they are coming, I won't let you down.

If you want to know why I am showing my desk, or would like to show yours , pls pop over to Julia's blog HERE and read all about it. Full instructions will be there.

To link up or see more desks, go HERE.

Please leave me a comment to let me know you've been visiting, and I'll pop right back over when I finish work later.

Happy WOYWW,

Paula xxx

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, it's horrible to be in pain isn't it?
    Love your crafty space and those birdhouses are so cute, are you going to alter them?
    Hugs Lisax #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've been busy with all kinds of fun projects. I hope you continue to recover from your jaw issue. Happy WOYWW and Blessings!
    http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2014/06/week-1-of-summer-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are a bit better. Good to chill out with a bit of crafting too. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your mermaid tag! Can't wait to see what you do with those bird houses! Hope you feel better soon! Winnie#50

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely birdhouses, that jaw infection sounds dreadfully painful so pleased you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula - I think I am to send you and ATC, because your name was starred below mine. Can you send me you addy please? Lindart@bellnet.ca I have a couple of birdhouses waiting to be altered - I had totally forgot about them until I saw yours! Lindart#72

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the little bird houses, I am interested to see what you do with them.
    Pleased you are feeling a bit better. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x #45

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a busy desk and I love my E-bosser what do you think of yours? Cute little birdhouses too, can't wait to see what you do with them. It is always interesting snooping on others desks LOL

    Belated WOYWW Greetings
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 85

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Paula. Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better. I don't think I have found your site before - it looks a lot of fun - I'll have a gander round it before I go...
    Thanks for visiting. Yes, my space is good to work in during the day - it faces North West - not the best of artistic light, but good enough indeed. I so enjoy spending time up here - just aren't enough hours some days!!
    You certainly have a busy desk today-hope all gets finished.
    Margaret #8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails