Monday, 22 October 2012

I'm a Forever Friends Favourite!

This morning I’ve been checking through my emails and have received a rather exciting one from a lady called Diane, who happens to be one of the Design Team members over at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog

Diane was getting in touch with me to see if I had seen that I had been picked as the Design Team’s Favourite for Week 46 Challenge – ‘Anything Goes’.

All my blogging friends will know how hopeless I am at using my a) right hand side bar to check for new posts and b) completely useless at checking my blogger or Google dashboard to check for new posts too.  I’m good for a couple of days, then everything falls back in to being useless again.

So, because I’d not been in touch already, she’d been to find me to tell me that I was the Design Team’s favourite.  Whoop whoop – happy dance!  Of all the entries that had used a Forever Friends bear in their project/card I was chosen as their winner, which makes it feel just that bit more special than being picked at random… (personal opinion that’s all)…

This is the card I used:

Card for Jess - Close up (640x480)

So, not only do I get the chance to pick 2 digi’s from Saturated Canary and earn the right to display this lovely badge:

- Favourite

I also get the chance to be their guest designer at a future challenge – which is extra special indeed…

That really has started my week off well.  Thank you to all the design team members who chose me as their winner.

Also, just until I downloaded the blog badge – I didn’t realise how it is similar to my card… funnily enough – it is just a complete co-incidence, because I didn’t realise there was a FF Challenge blog until I found the website ‘Feline Playful’.  Then completely randomly, I entered this card because it fit in with more than one challenge… 

How about that!

I will just go and look at what else I might join in with this week now; nothing like a win to boost your confidence is there?!

Happy crafting,
Big Hugs

Paula x x x

2 comments:

  1. Well done Paula - very well deserved.Beautiful card.It really does perk us up and spur us on.Hope you're doing okay dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Well done you!!

    Two Peas, Two Buckets, what's the difference, lol!! My blog has been that colour for about a year now!! Nope, no phone camera, if I did I wouldn't be using that little point and shoot!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails