Sunday, 6 November 2011

It's finally launched

Wow, how exciting as Funky Hand's Christmas CD Twelve Crafters Crafting  is officially launched on thier website www.funkyhand.com..  From what I understand - there were loads of eager crafters placing orders before the official launch yesterday - I really hope those crafters enjoy the CD as much as we design team girlies do and even perhaps join in with a challenge or two using them and the inspiration from the design team.  Anice started despatching the CD's on Friday so hopefull, funky fans should have received them yesterday.

Well, we've all been working with the CD for a couple of weeks or so now getting our samples ready for Anice to take down to Peterborough with her so that she can demonstrate live on Create and Craft TV next Wednesday 9th November at 8am and 1pm (set your alarm for that early one!!!).

Please please join Anice so that you can have a closer look at Twelve Crafters Crafting - and see what demonstrations and banter she will bring to the shows... (she can be a naughty minx at times you know)!!!

Keep coming back to see cards from this amazing CD... I really have to say that this is totally my favourite CD so far.

Until next time... keep crafting.

Hugs and stuff

Paula x x x

2 comments:

  1. These look great Paula and remind me that I must get started on my christmas cards! I hope you are ok my lovely, have a great week! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, how's things? Love the pillow boxes you made further down, ideal for little gifts and I love the colours :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails