Monday, 1 August 2011

OMG - Late as usual

Hi all

As usual, I've managed to miss telling you about this months challenge over at 'Get Funky'.  I'm lucky I haven't been given detention for being late - but Anice is far too sweet to do that and is extremely understanding.  In fact she's the best - and so is every single member of the Design Team.... not one of them has tapped me on the shoulder and said 'oi you, you are neglecting your duties as one of our team'... I'm sure they don't think that - but me always being on the guilt trip (i've got a one way ticket), I wouldn't blame them.

However - without boring you with my aches and pains in this post, I'll bring you lovely folks up to date in a differend one.  But before I do that - I want to tell you more about the 'Get Funky' challenge.

This month, our lovely Ruth is the hostess and her chosen theme is 'BOYS, BOYS, BOYS' which is the perfect choice for Ruth as, like me, she has two sons - (all be them younger than mine).  And, as she has their birthdays around this time, she's killed two birds with one challenge - see her post here!!!

If you want to take part in the challenge - there is a freebie paper on offer by Anice - perfect for those boy cards... please think about joining in with us this month. 

Here is a pic of the freebie 
It's my turn to post on the 3rd August - so I'd better get my skates on!!!

You don't have to use this one if you want to join in, but you do need to use something by Funky Hand; a paper, digi stamp or download - and mention where you got it from i.e. which CD/collection/download...

Before I forget to mention it - just a heads up to let you know that I'll be hosting next month for Get Funky, where I get to set the theme and kick it all off... so watch out for that - and hopefully I'll be able to manage at least that post on time!!!

Have fun.

Crafty hugs

Paula x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails