Saturday, 2 July 2011

A brand new Sketch Challenge

Everyone needs a sketch to help them with a card - right?  Everyone likes a challenge - right?

Well, why not combine the both (do ya see what I did there?) and make a visit to a brand new (launched this week) sketch challenge that will be re-newed every other Monday.

Two of my lovely DT chums at Funky Hand, Jenny and Ruth, have launched this brand new challenge and have secured some AWESOME challenge prizes for the (very) lucky winners.

Anice at Funky Hand has offered the following as a prize:


While Nikky at Polka Doodles has offered this bit of lovliness:


Wow - not bad eh?  Those girls (Jenny and Ruth) must be REALLY pursuasive to get that little (not exactly) lot out of Anice and Nikky - either that - or they have something on them both LOL!!!

Anyway - rather than me show you what the sketch is - why not go HERE, to the blog called 'Fetch-a-Sketch', to find out. Even if you think you have no cards to do for anyone or anything in the near future - what about the 'C' word... isn't it worth starting on those - if you've not already started... at least you won't be stuck for ideas on what to do now!

Now, if that doesn't even entice you to join in - just drop by and say 'hi' - they could do with all the support they can get, it being a brand spanking new venture and all that - who would't appreciate a bit of a 'good luck message' huh?!!!

That's all from me folks - I might even have a go myself... not sure i'd be able to though - then again, I could always join in - I suppose I just wouldn't be eligible to win (well, we all have to think BIG)!!!

Don't forget to go and see Jenny and Ruth HERE!!!

love and hugs

Paula x x x

1 comment:

  1. I'm just about to pop over and have a look! Hope you are having a good weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails