Wednesday, 5 January 2011

WOYWW - 5th January 2011

Hey Guys!

When I saw a couple of posts appear in my inbox earlier with the title of WOYWW - to say I was gobsmacked was putting it a bit lightly me thinks... I was confused because I didn't realise it was a Wednesday for one... 

Anyway - cos it was late(ish) when I realised, and i'd missed all the best light in the craft room so I thought i'd provide last weeks pics... taken with every intention of joining in - however, I'd just come in from my friends wedding and was absolutely knackered.  The wedding was actually Tuesday, but we stayed over in the hotel.

Back to the matter in hand.  I'm basically showing you last weeks desk because i've done no crafting all week due to nursing a chest infection.


Oh Dear!

It looks like someone just dumped everything on my desk.... oops - remember now - thats cos somebody did - moi!  Nothing exciting to speak of.  some l'occitane (or how ever you spell overpriced handcream in tubes) in the book thing, my baby Kars cutter - very handy for little things.  A clear plastic wallet with elements for making Forever Friends cards.  And a bag of tea lights - which is no longer there because i've been using them up by lighting them all week...


This is my empty DVD storage tower where all my Spellbinders and other dies were stored... thats something i'll show you in the future because its a work in progress and is in the lounge with me at the moment because I've been cataloguing them and am awaiting the delivery of 12 more sets (which i've treated myself to), so alternative storage was necessary.

I have two poorly boys at home with me today - they only went back yesterday.  Youngest DS was sent home from school and neither of them were well enough to be there today.  We all have germs and are trying to contain them as much as possible.


 Finally, a picture of the floor of my conservatory/craftroom.  This had been tidied up since the picture was taken, but is presently in an even worse state thanks to boys being in there and youngest taking his X-Box in there.  Well at least I get to see him that way - otherwise he's tucked away in his bedroom and only coming out for food!!!

If you want to join in with WOYWW - the acronym for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday - hop over to Julia's blog - The Stamping Ground and learn all about the weekly blog hop to visit fellow bloggers spaces where they create.

Thats it for this post.  Thank you for visiting and hope to see you again soon

hugs

Paula x x x



22 comments:

  1. Ha Ha sound just like my house Jake had an xbox for xmas and between that and sleeping to midday I think I've only seen him approx 5 hrs the whole xmas break (when he is hungry!). He had an extra day off yesterday and only removed his pj's around 7.30pm; long enough to shower and put a fresh pair on. Oh I so look forward to him hitting his teens not!

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You craft in your conservatory? Ahh man, you musn't be able to beat the light in there during the day, right?

    Hope you and your family are feeling better soon - and you can get back to crafting!!

    Lou Mac. xo #105

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful room to do your crafting. Nice to have kids join you even if they are doing their thing.
    Sandra #66

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, Lovely to see your crafty clutter. Really hope you and yours are all better very soon so life can be enjoyed to the full.
    Big hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all feel better soon, and get your craft room back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back but hope you are all feeling much better soon. I think I am on the mend now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, Nice to see you again. I hope you are all feeling better soon. Hugs. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many more sets of spellbinders?!!! Hey you snuck in late and I missed you yesterday! I want to come round and help you tidy up and then sit on your sofa with the pink blanket over my knees and drink tea and eat cake but I can't cause you live too far away and I wouldnt make it back in time for the school run! The partial eclipse was on Tuesday morning, I only knew because I had the news on in the morning so Olly and I ran upstairs and watched it! Hope you all feel better soon, sending love and hugs your way. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, is everyone in the UK affected with germs of some sort?? Hope you're all back to normal soon, or at least whatever constitutes normal in your neck of the woods!!! Boy that's a mess and a half! And 12 more Spellbinders! Blood eck! I got three for Christmas and thought I was doing well!!

    Hugs
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Butlersabroad, we do all seem to have nasty bugs over here at the moment - at least everyone I know had, including me. Yesterday I just slept in from of the telly, with the result that I could not sleep at all last night. Paula, what a lot of lovely storage you have and in such a sunny place. I do not think I could get away with using our new conservatory for my crafting, but I do have a lovely new room in a spare bedroom. I like your use of cd rack for your spellbinders - would it work for the Cuttlebug folders, I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula, hope you are recovering well by now. Love the pink drawers that I can see at the back of your desk - very pretty. I'm still using templates as haven't got round to buying Spellbinders, etc., yet, so I'm impressed that you are awaiting delivery of another twelve!! Good luck with the collating. Regards, Elizabeth #76

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are all starting to feel better, take care

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope everyone gets better soon. Lots of nasty bugs around it seems. How many Spellbinders can one person have?! You must keep the company going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are all feeling a lot better already! I love a messy craft space, it makes me feel better about my own lack of organisation.
    Tertia 122

    ReplyDelete
  16. You poor thing. Not only are you sick, but now the entire household is sick. Will you ever get any rest? I hope so. Worry more about getting well and less about the tidy up. It will be there next week, too if you don't feel well. Hope you are feeling better now. I know I'm really late this week, but at least it's still this week (grin). Happy WOYWW on Friday from #16.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you all get better soon. You have so much stuff, no wonder you have to extend into the conservatory...what a lovely light and bright place to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful busy workspace..love it! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #23

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful work room! Hope this finds you all well on the way to mending! 12 Spellbinders - boy I need to go back to work for spending money. Lucky, lucky you!! Thanks for the share, see you next week. #95

    ReplyDelete
  20. oho lovely you, having a crafty space nearly as messy as mine but of course your is a nicer colour, Hope you are feeling tons better, happy New year! Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya Paula, thanks for your lovely message at FayeWorld! I've just been having a look round your lovely blog and I think we are going to get on VERY well! Congratulations Hun. xxx
    P.S. I'm a pisces too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I'm a WOYWW newbie. Your work space definitely looks like a nice active area. Glad to know I'm not the only messy one :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails