Wednesday, 5 January 2011

My First Blog Award of 2011

I'm honoured to receive the following blog award from my blogging friend,  the seriously talented Chrissie of 'Simply One of A Kind' Blog.  I'm in awe of Chrissie's ability to churn cards out at a fair rate of knots...!

Check out the Digis with Attitude blog, where you will find some fabby images...this award comes along with a $5 Gift Certificate, if you complete the following requirements: 

1)  Tell us 3 things that make you different from everyone else, then pass on the award to 5 other bloggers
2)  Display the Blog Award Badge in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and followed all the required steps, email  dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate.  Don't forget to include your full name and your blog name. 
Only one gift Certificate per person & blog is permitted. 

Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.


Right, here goes...

I was born on Thursday 11th March at 4.30am - my first son was also born on Thursday 11th March - at 5.04am - just over half an hour difference - on my 22nd Birthday.  This means that he will be 18 on my 40th Birthday - which just happens to be in about 10 weeks time!!!

Within a space of 5 weeks last year, I accumulated 6 scars on my abdomen!

Until recent years, I had a tiny horseshoe shaped scar right on the end of my nose - from falling over when I was 18months old. Its faded now.

Well, I now have to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers, so here goes:


Thanks again Chrissie for thinking of me... I found it really hard to think of these things and had to ask my boys for ideas after the first one!  

Hugs to all 

Paula x x x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award Paula, I will pop over and have a look at that site as I love digi stuff! Will post my 3 things when I can think of something! Big Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it really hard to think of things too Paula. It seems that I can't be too different from everyone else if I had such difficulty in coming up with anything. By the way my son was born the day after my birthday!
    You are very welcome to the award!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thanks hunny, it's lovely of you to think of me. Will have to get my thinking cap on before I post it on my blog!

    Take care, hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww thanks paula hun! i will have fun thinking of 3 different things tonight! huggies lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails