Monday, 31 January 2011

Blog Candy Update - Must Read

Thank you to those who have already left a comment on my blogaversary post, I appreciate your visit and comments and can't wait to give a few goodies away in celebration of a whole year of blogging and making friends - because thats what this journey has been about so far - for me anyway...

You know I said on the original post that the deadline to leave a comment was today, 28th January?.... well, I've only gone and extended it!!!  Yes that's what I said - extended it- giving those who haven't had the chance so far, to take part.... AND, this is the best news - if you want to double your chances of winning, simply leave another comment on the blogaversary post HERE .  When you get there, just tell me that you've already left one comment and this is your 2nd play.  How cool is that? - I'll tell you how cool it is.... too cool for school - that's what.... LOL!!!

The draw will now be made on Monday 31st January - which happens to be my OH's Birthday (oops, best make him a card then) - so, as a special treat, i'm going to let him help me with the draw.... I know it will be the highlight of his year and he'll be forever in my debt for giving him this rare and special opportunity...

Some more fabby news.... there's going to be a SECOND and THIRD prize...

So far, the FIRST PRIZE consists of:


 5 x Packs of sparkly ribbons (yum yum) in various spangly colours from Papermania
1 x pack of 40 pearl brads from Papermania
1 x pack of 20 bows in the Persimmon collection from Papermania
6 x DL size coloured plastic wallets, 
1 x Pack of DL Envelopes, 
1 x Fluffy pink girly pencil case with hearts on, 
1 x Woodware dragonfly emboss 'n' punch, 
1 x February edition (84) of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine with the free gift of Pink Petticoat vintage roses paperstack 
12 x sheets of bronze and pewter coloured die cut decorative plates, corners, ornamental frames, toppers and other shapes
8 x Sheets of bronze and antique gold coloured decorative peel-off borders
1 x Forever Friends 'Just for Him' paperstack (this is from my stash so a couple of sheets are missing)
1 x Bag of Petalloo flowers (loads in here of various colours, sizes and textures)
5 x Rolls of double sided tape
1 x roll of foam tape 
( and a couple of additional surprises as a bonus will be placed in the package)

The SECOND PRIZE consists of:


1 x bag of Petalloo flowers of various colours, textures and sizes
1 x pack of spangly Papermania ribbons
1 x small wooden easel
several sheets of girly 6x6 design papers

and finally, the THIRD PRIZE consists of:


1 x plastic DL wallet full of Petalloo flowers
1 x small wooden easel
several sheets of floral 6x6 design papers

So - what are you waiting for huh?  Go HERE and get your name down.  Obviously - I'd appreciate it if the prizes went to my followers - and if I can just add that this isn't a recruitment drive for more followers just for the candy.  I'd like to think that people are following because they want to know (for some reason) what the tials and tribulations of PMG are - or aren't as the case may be!  

Also - I'd like to say again - a big Thank You to all those who visit here time after time and leave wonderful comments which are like cyber hugs to me - and who wouldn't want one of those???  And a double thank you to all those who keep in touch with me on a regular basis via e-mail.  Your love and support means the world to me - and without you lovely lot - I'd probably have given up blogging - having said that.... but I do have to say that it was THE BEST thing to happen to me last year.

Ooh - just one last thing... I will be sending all prizes out in recycled packaging  - just in case you are expecting gold wrapped paper parcels with bows and bells on!!!

Leaving love for you all

Paula. x x x

4 comments:

  1. how wonderfully generous of you Paula. Hope you all enjoy the birthday celebrations on Monday. And recycled packaging is the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i loved the packaging part, made me think of you doing an oscar type ceremony to post you stuff, recycled is the way forward! lol!!! good to hear your so chipper, take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca at amazingpapergrace is sharing the comment wealth and I picked you! I have been looking around your blog and I really like it alot. I like the way you have things labeled and I really like the projects you have made!! Congratulations on your Blogaverary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you sound like a little birdy in the morning waking everyone up with its beautiful song! So happy to see you feel happy! Those prizes are surely gonna make someone ecstatic :) And absolutely love the fact that you'll be using recycled packaging. Your husband has a true gift in you... your beautiful heart. I wish him a happy day with you each day of your lives!
    Sending you tons of my cyber hugs and kisses (though my real ones are much softer and cuddlier)
    Love
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails