Friday, 23 July 2010

Forever Friends Cards from Forever Friends CD

During my recent absence from blogland I've made a few cards using my Forever Friends CD.  I love this CD which helps  me to create the designs that I love - as I've said before, I love working digitally and have quite a few software programmes which I use for different reasons... While the FF programme is quite simple to use - its quite restrictive too but the amount of images on it helps me to make loads of variations.

Anyway, rather than blog each one separately, I'll include them all in this post.

Apologies in advance for the quality of the pics - I think I took them at night judging by the shadow on the flowers - they will have been cast by my table lamp.
Anyway, this first card is for a lovely lady who is my friends Mother-In-Law.  She recently celebrated her 70th Birthday so I made her this card:


This next card was made for a friend that we met a number of years ago when we went to Barcelona.  She was there with her friend, and I'd taken my Mum and the boys.  We've stayed in touch ever since through emails and texts.  I once went on a 60's weekend to Butlins Bognor Regis with her and took my Mum.  Anyway, she lived in Bedfordshire, but was in Chesterfield for the weekend (last weekend) and she got in touch to arrange a meet-up.  Unfortunately, we never got together cos I wasn't well enough to go.  We said we'd try and re-arrange later in the year.


This next card was  made for my friend and colleague who got engaged on a recent holiday abroad - and it was a complete surprise to her.  Her parter popped the question in Cyprus and they are getting married at the end of this year.  In fact, she is getting married in the same church that I was married in and where both my boys were christened.  A beautiful village Church in Heath, Derbyshire.  She came to see me to discuss her wedding stationery which was lovely as she valued my advice and opinion.


The next one is for another colleague who recently had her tonsils out - which was not a decision they take lightly these days - and she's in her 50's.  It was bad enough when I had mine taken out when I was 22 and DS was only 8 months old.  I had a good idea how she's be feeling, so I sent her this to cheer her up.


This next card was made for a friend I have made through crafting - who is also called Paula.  She now has her own blog and makes some wonderful cards of her own - her blog is called Yorkshire Crafters - check out her creations here


I am in the process of making another card using this CD - a baby card for a colleague who had a little girl the other day... so I'll show and tell when its completed.

Thanks for reading - I hope you enjoyed these cards.
Hope to see you back here again soon,
hugs, Paula x x x

p.s. - you may have noticed that my easel from Julia is put to very good use time and time again... thank you Julia x

25 comments:

  1. lovely cards!
    I love the FF bears too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of cards Paula.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous cards, you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh paula they are all so cute, i love them all hunny xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards Paula. You have been busy. Take care. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fantastic set of cards Paula, I love all your different layouts, they are gorgeous! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Paula, I do like the FF's images they are just so very sweet and innocent, just like us!?!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are just gorgeous, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great cards and all so different.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Paula. I have this cd now - ever since you got it I have been thinking about getting it and so did!
    I might need some tips next time I come over on getting the best out of it.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better, had noticed you weren't around. You've been busy though with the cards, they look great. Take Care

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paula, these are all wonderful cards. I love that bear. You amaze me working through the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh.......these cards are sooo pretty and looks like you've been really busy.

    Hope you're ok!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Paula - you make this digi printing and manipulating look very easy. Hope you're looking forawrd to making a few more, as in, got the strength!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards Paula - I am back to dumfing this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like digital cards. I have no software programs for them, being a Photoshop person (which means I have to supply my own images). But I marveled at the first one, especially the way the sentiment on the front was so seamless.

    Let's see if I can post a comment without messing up! See you on Wednesday, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paula Lovely to see you are back.That FF CD does look good and what gorgeous cards you've made. Wondered what it was like but will not be indulging myself as there are not enough hours in the day to use what I do have. Saw the desk and great idea with the bathroom rack. Sounds like your son is a danger to let loose with a phone!Hope the day to day c*** improves. There's always crafting when the going gets tough. Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh all beautiful cards Paula ;-)
    Thank you so much for my beautiful card too, I love it :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards Paula, wish I was better with the pc, have cd's I've never used, maybe I should give them away and make some space LOL.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cards - hoping you are ok... Love Anj x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. love them all. I became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these Forever Friends Cards Paula - you have been busy.

    Hope you're keeping well.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice ones! You are getting a dab hand at these cutie cards. ikki x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Paula,

    It's been awhile since I've seen or heard from you, so I wanted to stop by today to let you know you've been missed (by both me and my boys!) and I hope you are well!

    Look forward to hearing from you when you are up to it - in the meantime, just sending you lots of love!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards. I have just got the 3 cd collection and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails