Monday, 7 June 2010

WOYWWAC - Winner of my FUNKY HAND Wordbook

As promised, I said that I would pick someone at random who commented on my blog on last weeks WOYWWAC, which was my wordbook:


In true blogging tradition, I chose the winner by using the 'true random generator'.  Anyone who comments on my WOYWWAC unfortunately won't be eligible.  So, 62 peeps left comments (- thankyou bloggers) and this is the number that was chosen....
 
drumroll please.....
Well, I checked back and ......
It was only our bloody Angie - from Shozzy's place..... 
Well done Angie - this is the lovely comment she left:
"Love the book. what a nice idea ...our wednesday meeting means a great deal to a great number of us and you have summed it up very well"
Now, all that remains in order for our Angie to get this colourful original is to e-mail me with her address... I'm so glad its going to a lovely crafting friend - but then again, everyone who left a comment are lovely crafting friends...  I wish I could do one for you all, but quite frankly, that would take forever!!!!

Thanks to all who left comments - hope you come back

hugs, Paula x x x

16 comments:

  1. Well done Angie Hugs Pamxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice thought Paula.
    Well done Angie.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean that would take forever? You've nothing better to do hehehehehehe
    Congratulations Angie ;o)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Angie :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congrats Angie. I am so glad it's going to someone I "know" lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Angie,I expect to see it on your wednesday workdesk sometime soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Angie - hugs Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Paula soooo much ...I love this book and cant wait to recieve it... I am so lucky....have already emailed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Angie. You deserve a surprise gift to take your mind off your poor old back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo! Well Done Angie.xx
    Nice knowing it's going to be loved. :)
    Just noticed you're on PCP Paula! I joined over the weekend. Will have to see if I can track you down!lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! what a great idea!!
    (lyn)
    ps....I have a little Blog Award for you...I've been saving them up and you can choose one you haven't got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay congratsy!

    Hope your well Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to Angie....Great idea Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is stunning! congratulations to your winner! thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, have missed you all at woyww, things got crazy busy here really quickly, so I do hope I can play tomorrow. Hope you are recovering well hunny and looking after yourself, hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea Paula - well done to Angie

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a lovely idea Paula, congrats to Angie.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails