Thursday, 10 June 2010

Tiddly Inks Image - and a few challenge Entries

Well hello bloggers, welcome to the Paper Playground- whether you've been here before or are brand new to my blog.

I'd like to welcome any new followers - and hope to get to know you soon - feel free to e-mail any time and say hi!!!

This card isn't for anyone in particular at the moment - so will go into my box - either for sale or for emergency use... I usually make an individual card for my friends or family and rarely get to make a card that isn't already destined for someone - but I really wanted to colour this image up and use it on a card... Its such a sweet image, drawn by the very talented Christy who is the owner of Tiddly Inks Digitals... Christy also designs stamps for stamping Bella.  Check out her blog and her Paper Craft Planet group. 

Anyway, without further ado, here is the card in question:

 

Now, I have to tell you that I must have taken a dozen photos of this card - and am still not happy - but seeing as this is just about the best of the bunch - you can understand why I wasn't pleased.  I will try and get another pic during daylight hours and will edit with a better one if I can.

Anyway, I haven't taken part in any challenges for a while, so I started by writing a list of the criteria set by each challenge blog, then looked at which I would be able to incorporate into this card. 

Tiddly Inks: Challenge #8 - Baby of Mine (using image "carry me to the moon")

A Spoonfull of Sugar: Challenge 107 - Floral Delights - prima flowers

Cupcake Crafting:  Challenge 94 - Dazzle Us - I used holographic fine glitter on the stars on the image and on the flowers and also used miri board to mat the image and scalloped circles behind the image and sentiment.

Frosted Designs:  Buttons - flower centres

Secret Saturday Crafters: Challenge #86 - Sketch

Creative Inspirations: Challenge #64 - Babies

Additional details
DP: Pink Petticoat
Flowers: Prima
Buttons: Woodware
Ribbon: stash
Image: Tiddly Inks Digitals - coloured with Promarkers
Nestie circles and scalloped circles used to cut image and sentiment (computer generated)

Apologies if this post doesn't make grammatical sense at all - or seems all over the place... I am just so t-i-r-e-d and need sleep - which I am lacking big style... I feel yet ANOTHER phone call to the docs coming on.

Thanks for dropping by - please come back again

hugs, Paula x x x

28 comments:

  1. Wow, it is such a sweet card! I love the image, I am off to have a look myself. Take care of yourself and good luck in the challenges.

    xxPaulaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card!! The image is sooo sweet and you captured it perfectly on the card with the perfect colors and embellies!! I'm glad that you made Frosted Designs one of your first challenges... and I hope you join us again!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I for one can't see a problem with the card at all. :) I think it is darling and very well laid out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is so perfect! I love it, well done Paula!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww paula that is so cute, i love the little button flowers and the soft pink colouring on the pram is awesome xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is certainly of your normally very high standard :-) I love it.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a perfectly good photo Paula..of a fab card, how sweet an image is that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog's new outfit! Card is a real cutie and please rest more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely photo and a gorgeous card. Love the new layout. Good luck in the challenge. Please rest now! Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula, Beautiful card :-) is that the one I spied yesterday? I know what you mean about the card, it looks fine to us, but sometimes the colours don't come true so may look a little dull. I find if I take them outside they're much better also when I do take them indoors I find they're better without the flash and standing upright near a window.
    Hope you have a good day ;-)
    Hugs Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch this week hun, cute!
    Thanks for playing at SCSC this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just come from seeing your comment about my boy Ernest.... who is Dylan ? becaus we have a Dilon ! and he might like Pino Grigio - as I do ! ( more of a rioja girl though )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, wondered where I was for a minute - love your new designed blog and your card is a real cutie, great image. Hope you're feeling better today.ikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Or maybe a telling off!! You must get some sleep and rest, rest , rest!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know, until I saw your card, I never knew that the carriage was a moon... LOL! I kept wondering why there was a little part sticking up under the handle... LOL! Totally opens up new ideas for this image... ;) I really like that you used metallic paper for this... You know, sunlight is the best light for photography...

    Thanks for playing this week, sweets!!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Paula, adorable image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card. Glad u liked my sketch

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  19. how cute is this!!!
    It's just lovely xx


    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute, I love this image so much! great layout, and fab bow!

    thank you for joining us for a Tiddly Inks challenge, hope you had fun!
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh the image is sooo cute. And I love the colors

    Thanks for playing with us - A Spoon Full of Sugar

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cute!! ADORABLE!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card Paula! I love the cute heart paper! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fab cards and what a lovely image. I love the wheels being moons! Nice colouring there too! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails