Friday, 18 June 2010

Robo Challenge Card


I have made an easel card using a free digi image from Tiddly Inks Digitals, as I am a member of the group on Paper Craft Planet.  I love loads of the images drawn by Christy, owner of Tiddly Inks Digitals but its really hard to choose from the loads she has.  I've started to collect them and also have some free ones... the toughest part is chosing and keeping the number bought at one time to a reasonable level LOL.

If you wish to join Christy's Group or enter the blog challenge - go to the link in my left side bar.

I printed the design direct to card rather than printing paper to attach to the card.  The DP is from the Funky Hand PaperCraft Factory CD - Dreams Come True.   The sentiment has been printed by moi using 'Hurry Up' font.  The miri card has been run through the cuttlebug using an embossing folder - which for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the pattern (doh)!!!  The dots - which seem to be a bit skewiff (sp?) (I blame the tablets and lack of sleep LOL) are actually card candy attached using tiny foam pads...



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge #9 - "Bleep, Bleep Boys and their Robots"

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #45 - "One for the guys"

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #23 - "Cards for men"

Creative Inspirations Challenge #65 - "One for the Boys"


Thanks for reading - please leave a comment to say you've been - then come back again. hugs, Paula x x x

12 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant card ...for any age of young man. That pattern on the metalic card just sets it all off perfectly .. you should win at least one of the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! I should have thought of the Diamond Plate folder. PERFECT! Love this lots! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card.Thanks for sharing at Incy Wincy and Magical Crafts . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this image its so cute and I love that embossing folder too, it goes perfectly with the robot! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that embossed paper is just perfect!!
    This is a fab card xx

    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another really fabby creation! Wow, you're on a roll!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula

    Love the metallic background, works perfectly with the little cute robot!

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our "One for the guys challenge"

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally going to borrow the idea of the diamond plate for the metallic papers I have... ;) This is so cute, Paula!

    Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week! I hope to see you again next week!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Paula! The look of the metal is great together with the robot. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha, that is too funny and very very cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Paula and the background is spot on for the image x

    Thank You for playing Crafty Cardmakers Mans card challenge (Sorry I'm so late coming round!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails