Monday, 31 May 2010

Forever Friends Wedding Anniversary Card


I thought I would share a pic of a card I have made using my Forever Friends CD.  This CD allows you to totally design your own cards using backing papers, decoupage or just images of the characters, little pics for embellishments (like the champagne bottle and glasses i've used here), borders, readymade sentiments or the ability to type your own.  Anyway, here I printed the base card out with a lovely paper with white swirly shapes on - I used a striped pattern on the back, rather than keeping it plain.  Then I printed the dotty paper out with a couple of the bears on - then printed the bears out two more times to make my own decoupage - as I didn't want to use any of the ready to print decoupage.  The sentiment is a ready made one which you can resize to suit - i've made my relatively large then matted it onto silver mirri card using foam pads.  I've matted the dotty paper on to silver mirri, and cut the champagne bottle and glasses out with a small plain circle nestie and matted this on to silver mirri which i have cut using a slightly larger scalloped circle nestie.  Its just a simple card, but designed by me.  I love digi designing and printing my own papers out.


While I was sat in the conservatory this afternoon, I heard a scratch at the door.  It is usually the cat (Katie Kitten) or dog (Dylan) wanting to come in... Not usually BOTH of them:


Bless.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again. hugs, Paula x x x

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo! Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink card Paula, I love FF bears they are just beautiful!

    Lovely to hear about what you can do with the CD, Ive not seen a FF's one before!

    Look at those two, they look great pals!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the FF cards are lovely! The bears are sooo sweet.

    xxPaulaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO at the looks on your pets faces, its priceless!

    LOVE the forever friends, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails