Sunday, 18 April 2010

Something Different - A collection of blogs

I'm not sure how it works - there are far more clever people out there than me who initiate these things - but someone is trying to create a huge collection of blogs in one place to jump round and visit.  Anyway please follow these instructions if you want to join in - some blogs that you may never have come across otherwise are included here...  I found this by visiting a new blog buddy - Annmaree from Emu Creations - Annmaree recently joined in with WOYWW.

Anyway, here are the instructions:

Start here and add your link to the inklinkz tool, and then add the HTML code below, to a new blog post!

The list will automatically update with the next people who join.



Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

8 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks fun Paula. Think I've sussed it!! Great find. :) Thanks for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got it down-packed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I am clever enough to join in..
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    what a cool tool :) Found you by Gez and I´ve posted too at my blog. Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula...don't know how I did it but I joined the Blog hop!! Only thing is I managed NOT to put my name on lol...don't know if it can be done now?

    Thanks

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't blogging just great!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paula...still no name but could be worse lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails