Friday, 16 April 2010

Newtons Law Cards

I made the following cards for my Sister and Brother who had their Birthday on Wednesday this week - they are twins who were born when I was only 13 months old - was my mother mad or what!!!
Anyway, I thought I would do Newtons Law cards as these were not too difficult - I did print extra images out again so that I could decoupage them.

The 3rd card was for a colleagues daughter who was three at the start of this week - again, this was using the Newtons Law CD and decoupaged.

This one was for my Brother from the Boys:


 This one for my sister from the boys:


This one for my colleague's daughter, Lyla:


 I love the sweet and humorous character of Newtons Law having only recently found out that he existed - I'm converted.  You can put any wording you wish with the images - I used the My Craft Studio Professional graphics programme to produce these as I'm not keen on the programme that came with the Newtons Law CD - I really bought it for the images.

Hope you like him as much as I do...

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

15 comments:

  1. They are adorable, LOVE the 3d effect!!!

    Your family reads like mine, My mum had my sister, about the same time later had twin boy and girl. but then 10 years later she had me then! LOL.

    Have a great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Paula. Newton looks a lot like another cute bear you have!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab hon I love the top one.

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, your bear certainly is a cutie. ikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah lovely cards Paula, such cute images ;)
    Hope you're doing ok ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is so cute ...love the cards you made with him....first is fav

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy - fab cards.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a lovely set of cards - cute little bear and nice sentiments too! Just made Wipso and D their card - might think of a little poem for inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so nice Paula, lovely lovely. You are abit more technologically advanced than me - especially the way you mention how easy it is to...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My god Paula I cant up beautiful cards.
    Hope you are having a nice weekend.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous bunch of cards Paula! I love that bear lying down image!
    The sentiment is just fab too!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, so cute Paula, I think Newton is a lovely little ted.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh so cute...the first one is just outstanding with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love little Newton, he's so sweet. He has brilliant expressions! Love the first one!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trying to find where to buy CD from could you please help.

    Bobbie
    ps love the cards you have made using cd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails