Friday, 16 April 2010

New Baby

A very dear friend celebrated the birth of another grandchild recently - here are the cards I sent.

I used the Joanna Sheene 'Baby Love' CD - I made the decoupage layers myself as these weren't part of the design sheets.

This is one for the proud grandparents:


This is one for mummy and daddy (and sister):


Inside the card:


A closer look at the tag:



I just love the image on the front of the card and think it will be one I will use regularly for new baby girls.

Here's one I made for a colleague ages ago (before I was blogging) as she was leaving to have a baby - we didn't know the sex of the baby so although it does look a bit girly, I used peach tones


Apologies for the rubbish photo - but the pic had been taken as a record - not for blogging... little did I know back then!!!

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!

    So profession and stunning, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how lovely. You are just so clever. Your cards are just perfect....and of course so much nicer in real life :-) Mine sits very proudly on my cupboard.
    hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula
    great to have you back on, well what can I say simply stunning, love all the detail you have put into them, have a great weekend.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful Paula, absolutely adorable all of them,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAh these are just beautiful, what lovely images and I love the tag that you have done on the inside of the card too! Im sure they will love it, have a great weekend! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very beautiful and well received cards there Paula - I have to make a wedding anniversary card for a certain happy couple that we both know - together 28 years tomorrow!!!! Think I shall dumf a little something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Paula, love the way you've finished them :) I'm very naughty I don't often even put inserts in mine :-/ Mainly 'cos I end up getting the text in the wrong place if I try to print them on the PC - well that's my excuse anyway LOL
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so cute, love the tag inside the card,need to make a baby girl card for my neighbour but haven't got a clue yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Paula, really lovely cards. Glad you're able to spend some time at your table. As for bloggng -makes you wonder how we managed without,huh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Paula!
    Love your baby cards....sooooo cute!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails