Sunday, 18 April 2010

Cute little cards

Just a short post to share some more of the A7 sized cards i've made... I made loads of this size card in various styles- but they're all in the post now. All were made with the Kirsty Wiseman CD mentioned in my previous post.

These two are from a sheet of 8 (I think - without loading the CD in again) - I've cut them from the image sheet using nesability dies then inked round the edge with my versa magic dewdrop chalk inks - in the most appropriate colour to compliment the image.  The first two were mounted on plain backgrounds and have a couple of gems added for a touch of bling.



Then I did these mounted on a patterned background (still from the same CD)


I think I prefer the ones that are mounted on the plain card and just inked.

Then I did one on completely different mat - from the same CD - although the print on the card itself is actually a free members only download from crafters companion - and part of the new Beatrix Potter range that is to be released and is a pink toned paisley pattern.  Not sure about this one either - just experimenting really - also, this one is an A6 size card.


Yes, I definately like the simplicity of the first two cards and the way the ink compliments them - nothing more needed i'd say!!

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

7 comments:

  1. These are all lovely but like you,I like the ones mounted on plain card the most! Really love this cd! Have a great week! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aarh they do look lovely Paula. What a handy size too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW great, I would of thought they were stamped for sure!

    Awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty little cards! I think I like the ones on the plain background the best too, because the images are so pretty- especially with the little touch of bling, that anything else just pulls away from them. I haven't tried the Versamark Dew Drop inks- although I've seen them in stores around here. Do they dry pretty fast? I love the look of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula you must have a super mojo! So many cards and lovely too!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, especially love the first set, the plainer ones, very CAS! Can't believe how busy you've been! Take it easy OK???

    Hugs
    Brenda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ones on plain card,beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails