Sunday, 18 April 2010

Bathing Frog

This card is from the Fee J designs - Froggin' Madness CD.  My Mum bought this a while back and I borrowed it.  Thing is, most of the CD is print and cut your own decoupage... I don't know why she bought it because she has arthritic hands and wouldn't be able to cut out the intricate parts of the design... I had a go to see how difficult it would be.  

This is my effort - its a cute image but while its decoupage made up of several layers, I still think its lacking something - I think I will put some glossy accents on the bubbles and splashes of water - i'm sure that will work.  The background paper is from a stash of 12x12 I bought ages ago and can't remember the name or where from - I emptied the pack into a box and threw the packaging out. 

Isn't it a funny image?

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

5 comments:

  1. I love this froggy card, I bet it took ages to cut out, I love the backing paper too. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, what a cutie. :)
    Still trying to work out how to add my blog to your post above! looks way to complicating for me!!
    Sorry for not calling sooner. The school hols have got the better of me. :( Roll on Monday!
    Hope you are continuing to improve each day. Off to catch up with more of your fabby bloggie. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I absolutely LOVE that image, so fun~ great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the image and card, yes glossy accents might gife it a bit of an umf...( is that what you say??? Ha, ha)
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw love the card Paula :) such a cute image. May join the blog ho thingy tomorrw, at DDs just now for half an hour but have a bit of a headache so am having a PC free day when I get home - am trying to finish a x-stitch started 8 years ago!!!
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails