Sunday, 14 March 2010

Wedding Acceptance

Just a short post to show you a card I made for my friend Donna, who has just been to stay with me - to send off for a wedding she's been invited to.  

Embossing on d'vinci swirls cuttlebug folder.  Image - copyright free from web - printed out in sepia.  Gold ribbon from stash.  Sentiment PC generated and distressed with Vintage Photo - which I also lightly swept over the swirls.  The gold dots are made with Gold Ranger Liquid Pearls.


Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails