Sunday, 21 March 2010

Some cards from the past week

This last week has seen the birthday of my youngest son who was 14 (on 18th) and MIL (on 20th).

Here are the two cards I made for Son


 This was made from my Crafters Companion Hobbies and Occupations CD ROM and made into an easel card.  He spends most of his life on his X-Box live - playing Call of Duty!!! So this is him (and most of his friends) down to a tee.


This card was made from my new Newtons Law CD ROM with an added sentiment on a circle nestie.

This is the one made for MIL - (from the boys)


Again, this one was made using the Crafters Companion Hobbies and Occupations CD ROM.

This one from me and OH


Inside view


This one was made using nesties to cut an aperture card with the image on the inside - using one of the lovely trees stamped for me by the kind Tracey (Handmade with love) - the Kanban Tree stamp which I love so much (Thank you Tracey).

Then the one from the Dylan the dog (as posted before) (image from Mo's Digital Pencil).


Well, I shan't be blogging for the next few days.... but then again - will I???  Watch this blog space!!!

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post.
hugs,

Paula
x x x

13 comments:

  1. Wow these are all awesome Paula and SNAP! It was my daughters birthday on the 18th too (15)and I don't have boys but I do have a hubby that plays almost non stop on the X box C.O.D. and various other games (big kid!!)so I understand completely and think I may just have to get this CD now.
    Take care now won't you
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh! Lovely cards Paula - you have been quite busy! Lots of birthdays in one week!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been a busy bee! And the results are great. Every card fits perfectly both who's sending it and the recipient. I especially like the Newton's Law card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fab cards - glad to see you have put your cd to use. Love the Newton Law one too.
    Hope all is okay with you - surely you aren't going to blog from hospital!!!!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fab cards...but would I expect anything else from you? Just gorgeous :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous cards ... but then ... on this blog .... they always are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, you have been a busy bee! Fabulous cards and great to be able to tailor them to the recipient :) Oo just noticed the other Ann said the same - about the busy bee. Good luck for tomorrow hun.
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Paula - I hope you didn't get the recipients and cards muddled up, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you're quiet, it's a good thing. Thinking about you, looking forward to a cheerful thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh you have been busy !
    We have a competition running atm come and check it out on our craft blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, Paula!!! I love the one for Mother's Day (how stunning!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula hunny! It is Wednesday and I am popping by to wish you well and let you know that I am missing you and your desk and your chatter ... XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You for your lovely comment I appreaciate it!

    LOVE all your cards, can't wait to see what you get upto once your healed up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails