Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Random card from the past - 21st Birthday Bookatrix

This is a card I made before I was blogging but thought I'd share with you.  I thought I'd start and show you random cards I did before I found inspiration through blogging.  I wouldn't say that I'd got a particular style and just usually make something with the recipient in mind.  Todays random card from the past is a bookatrix for a former colleage who left just after her birthday to go to the London School of Fashion it's a very simple card i.e. not too fussy, which can be done with bookatrix.  The card used was from some luxury card I got from a purchase from Crafters Companion.  The 21 and the key were cut  on my silhouette and the sentiment was generated on the PC.


Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    No desk today, love the card perfection as well as gorgeous, Im sure she will love it.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Darling very pretty
    but I got to say the same a Chris "What no Desk !!?"
    I found a gadget its on my WOYDW post with a note to you coz I think you will love it (thats if you haven't already got one )
    come have a lookie .....
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paula :)
    Hope you're doing ok today ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails