Sunday, 14 March 2010

New Stash Saturday (on Sunday)!

Before I start rambling - I would really like to thank everybody for their extremely kind Birthday gifts, cards, e-mails, comments - You all know who you are  - you are all very special - and you all contributed to making this birthday a fab one - which was much neeeded after the last two I had (very sad ones)... I can't thank you enough for being part of my day - whichever way you contributed to that - but I am extremely grateful to you all.

Without further ado, I'll bring you up to speed on new stash that has been delivered this week.  Also - expect a few posts from me today as I have loads to catch up on.

Apart from the kind things you blogging friends sent me in the post for my Birthday, I didn't have any crafting stuff for my birthday  - so I bring you deliveries that were on order for a while.  Most of them turned up the day before and I could tell which were gifts and which were orders so i put the gift packages on to a pile (tradition that Ashley gets me up and brings it to me (he loves sharing his day with me :O)

Anyway, here's what turned up this week - OH's eyes were in a spin!!!

Grungepaper and two new DI's (tumbled glass and antique linen).


Tim Holtz alterations Dies and shrink plasic.  All from Craft Obsessions.


My Craft Studio Professional


Here are all the goodies that arrived the same day:


Scissors are a Mothers Day pressie for my Mum - she prefers something crafty.

Penny Black Stamps - delish - wanted these for ages.

Beatrix Potter 4 set CD from Create and Craft - Both my boys had Peter Rabbit in their nursery when they were babies so this was a must have for me - just because it brings back memories.  Also, we bought Ashley the full box set of Beatrix Potter books, ornaments and baby's first books. You name it, we had it!!!

The basket was purchased from e-bay for £14.50 after eying up Tracey's on her desk (Handmade with Love).  

At the front is a packet of printable acetate that my Mum treat me to (from Joanna Sheen).

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again - as I've got many more posts to do today.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

6 comments:

  1. Wow what fab stash you have shared with us today. It's good to hear you've had great birthday. Look forward to seeing what else you have to show and tell :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stash you are gonna have great fun playing with all that, cant wait to see your makes, hope you are having a great Mothering sunday.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lots of lovely bits there Paula. I have just bought my first craft studio cd so may come to you for some tips. Love you cupcake stand too and look forward to seeing what you put in it! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new stuff you lucky girl, looking forward to cards and other things made from all those lovely things!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your goodies Paula. They all look fabulous. I do love your cake stand. Must keep my eyes peeled for one! can't wait to see you fill it. Gez.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails