Sunday, 14 March 2010

Mothers Day Cards

Just a quick look at the Mothers Day Cards I made for my Mum and MIL - both made using the lovely tree embossing folder from Crafts Too:
MIL:


Pink hearts DP from Pink Petticoat CD, rest is card from stash.  Sentiments made on PC and cut with nested labels. Pink border made using MS Punch.

Next is the one I made for my lovely Mum.  She loves the brown and green coloured one I'd previously made and entered in a challenge (see previous card here), but I thought I'd make her one especially for her (and she loves it) 


Patterned DP K&Co, plain green DP - K&Co from double sided Hopcotch 12x12 pad. Everything else made by me with bits from stash. Scrolls cut out on silhouette, sentiments done on PC again and cut with nested labels.  Distress ink used: Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo.

Thanks for dropping by - still more stuff to come yet today!!!

hugs,

Paula
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautifully made. The colours are lovely. I've not seen that embossing folder before but it certainly makes pretty and unusual cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Paula I have this folder and never thought about adding flowers to it, its very pretty. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails