Sunday, 14 March 2010

More candles

I decorated a candle for my sister that she had supplied.  I used the skeleton leaves that Lynn (Crafty Linby) gave me in a bag of goodies.  I also, ages ago - pre-cardmaking phase, bought a Gem Magic - a machine that puts studs on things basically.  Anyway, I got that out and put some in the candle - here are the results:



Several different views of the candle.

Then, I made my friend one as a thankyou for coming over and staying a few days for my birthday.  It was so lovely having her here - I love her to bits - she makes me me laugh.

This is the front view
 Other views


This is the card I made her, thanking her for coming and helping making my birthday a great day:


The DP is from a sheet that Lynn also included in the goodie bag... Thanks Lynn - I made good use of the stuff so far.

Hope you like these candles. Look out for more posts - got loads to share today!!!

Thanks for dropping by - please come back again.

Hugs, Paula
x x x

5 comments:

  1. Great ideas for the candles, lovely gifts P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the candles with us they are gorgeous, and do make the ideal gift,
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely candles and what a lovely friend she sounds so I'm sure it was well deserved.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, well nice to meet you and i must say your work is great.
    I have become a follower and think that maybe you should take a look at mine and maybe enter yourself for some candy.
    Happy Mothers Day to you
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, I am so glad you used the leaves to such good effect - far better use than I would have made of them! Saw Clare Curd doing a candle (with the Greaseproof paper!) today so am determined to do one at some point.
    Love Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails