Sunday, 21 March 2010

Latest Candles

I did a couple of candles this weekend.  I've now got no candles left in the house to decorate so feel a trip to IKEA necessary (might have to send the OH though as I won't be able to go far in coming weeks).

This first one was decorated by stamping on white tissue paper using my new personal impression stamps bought from QVC last week.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.


From the same stamp set I stamped some smaller single butterflies to decorate the back


Using more of the skeleton leaves, I inked them up to alter their colour from an ivory colour and decorated a second candle for my MIL's Birthday

Here's another view of the candle


The large satin ribbon is from stash and the gold studs are from my Gem Magic set. 

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I really love your candles. They are getting better the more you do. I think my fav has to be the stamped one with the buterflies on. It's gorgeous.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous candles Paula. I love the butterflies.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow is all I can say.
    hugs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a special touch with your candles ...IKEA RULES for plain ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just lovely - you are a clever girl! ikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails