Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Just a Quickie!!!

This is a card I made last week with one of the dotty roses I had showed you.


DP's are from the 'Just an Old Fashioned Girl' CD from Pink Petticoat.  Rose made of paper from same CD and distressed with 'Black Soot' DI then perfect pearls (Hierloom) brushed over.  Leaf is from a stem of leaves I bought ages ago and is an organza type material.  I only dragged these out of the garage recently.  The scrolly bits are made with 'Spellbinders Doodleparts'.  The 'mat' that the rose is sat on is a piece of cream cardstock that has been distressed - again with Black Soot.  I shaped it with a pair of fiskars corner scissors - I've got four pairs bought from QVC which I don't make enough use of.  Anyway, my Mum saw then and tried to cadge them.  I've bought her a set for Mothers Day instead as she'd rather have crafting stuff than a bunch of flowers and can't eat chocolate as she's just been diagnosed with Diabetes.  The scissors will go down far better.

Anyway, I digress again.  There is no sentiment yet as I've not decided what occassion the card will be used for, although I suppose it could be used for a multitude of things.  I think its quite an oppulent card though.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    Looks gorgeous, the flower that you made just suits it perfect, lovely colours,
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness! As usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that opportunity - to drag soemthing out of the garage after a andful of years and shout 'See! I told you I needed it'!! Lovely card. I agree with you. Opulent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another winner sweatheart xxxxxxx mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah bless - get my Mum left a comment - she phoned me up and told me she'd left a comment - I'm so proud of her!!!

    me x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula!

    Such lovely roses, how did you make them??? The card is beautiful!
    Bravo mum! I wish mine would get on the computer but she prefers the phone!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that card is STUNNING!! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brill card for that brill rose. Love it. ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails