Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Card from Dylan!!!

I think you all 'met' Dylan last week on WOYWW - before and after he was trimmed (I prefer the woolley look personally).  Anyway, its the MIL's birthday in March - as well as umpty tumpty others and, as she is fond of Dylan - and he fond of her (he stays at hers when we go on hols) I thought i'd make her a card from him!

 

 The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil, and the character is called Bismarck - I bought him because he so looks, or rather reminded me of Dylan - so thought it would come in handy. It's a bit of a Christmassy image but it doesn't really matter.  I only coloured (with promarkers) the bow and his hat red because I had this colour scheme going on with the DP's - which, again, are from the Pink Petticoat CD.  Trim is done using my MS border punch and of course - image layered on nestability label dies.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I just love the colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just like Dylan. Fab card.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are using your PP CD. I love the dog image, I just want to ruffle his hair! Really lovely card, it made me smile! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails