Thursday, 4 March 2010

Butterfly Bliss

This is a card I also did Monday night.  Its a card I made for my friend in Lincolnshire who lost her Mum a year ago (the anniversary is actually on my Birthday).  They all lived in Scotland at the time and were all planning to come and live in Lincolnshire together - sadly it didn't happen, by my friend and her husband did move there to a lovely sleepy village near Gendey.  The card was just to let her know I was thinking about her.

 

I double printed the butterflies out so that I could decoupage them and add dimension to the card.  all the elements - the swirls, background paper, digi butterflies were created on My Craft Studio 'Wings and Things'.  This CD in effect allows you to design your own cards which is what I did as each element was layered up in the graphics programme.  I also printed this out in a mint green just by changing the colours in the graphics programme.

This is a side view of the card to show the dimention:


I hope she likes it.

I've ordered the new My Crafts Studio CD's today that were on 'Pick of the Day' on Create and Craft.  They've upgraded the graphics programme so it has loads more features which looks like it has improved it no end.  I also use MCS to create other projects and can incorporate other images and CD backing papers too.
Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this post. Please come back again.

hugs,

Paula
x x x

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Paula. The butterflies look so delicate.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflys and I love how you have 3d them. Im sure your friend will appreciate it. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Paula I just love butterflies, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Paula. Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, bet your friend really appreciated your remembering and the beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails