Tuesday, 9 February 2010

A Hattrick of Blog Awards


Wowsers I've won ANOTHER blog award.  Three in one week.  I wish I was this popular everywhere else (tee hee)!!!

My new blog buddy Pam from Pam's Space has awarded it to me.  And I'm chuffed!  I now need to tell you 10 things that make me happy -so here goes (forgive me if some are silly)!!
  1. My Husband and Boys make me happy (it's a fine line though - if you know what I'm saying)!!!
  2. My cats and dog make me happy - the cats because they're never in a mood with me and usually can't wait to jump on my lap - the dog because he's soooo comical and the house is empty without him
  3. Camping makes me happy - I love being able to meet new people wherever we go and have made lots of new friends
  4. Blogging and my new blogging friends make me happy and have been my saviour these past few weeks; they have been supportive and have not passed judgement on me 'going on' about my recent issues
  5. My new craft space and making cards  - of course!!! - That's why i'm here...
  6. My new picture from Wipso makes me REALLY happy, plus the love she's sent with it
  7. WOYWW makes me happy - i've been round loads of houses/craft spaces in the last few weeks which has satisfied the nosey parker in me
  8. Having a good job and supportive colleagues makes me happy - as it makes everything else possible
  9. Mashed potatoes, midged gems, chilli heatwave doritos, fruit pastels, pork loin chops - all make me happy!!!
  10. My friends and family and their health and happiness make me happy - what more can you ask for??? 
Now I have to pass this onto 5 blogging buddies - YIKES, - here we go:

Sandra at Micic Art Jewellery - she leaves me the sweetest words and is very talended - check out her handmade jewellery

Denise at The Crafty Den - who's a DT member on Passion for promarker who has been really helpful; Denise lives  in South Wales - 3+ hours away from me, BUT we found out she indirectly knows my friends in Tonypandy, Wales  - small world or what?

Linby (Crafty Linby) - Whose working hard on her MBA (which I know is no mean feat) but still manages to fit crafting in (or is this procrastination), anyway, I want to send her aan award to show my support during her writing her dissertation (I did one for my DMS and bust the 20,000 word limit (I bet you'd never have guessed that)!

Tracey at Handmade Cards With Love - who does some lovely cards, takes lovely photos and has the most lovely tree stamp which I'd like to covet!!! And who leaves kind comments on my blog

Momichka - who is a new blogging buddy - she makes the most exquisite hand made things from paper and first set up her blog to showcase her wedding arrangements.

Well hopefully, I'll catch up with you all tomorrow when we pop over to Julias blog and start the journey around the many craft rooms... not only in the UK - but across the pond and even down under.  A great feature called WOYWW (or whats on your workdesk Wednesday) - simply take a pic of your space, blog about it - describe whats on your desk and why then pop to Julia's and leave a comment with a link to your blog then go visit everyone else.... :O)

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment or become a follower to keep up to date with my random ramblings,

Big hugs, 

Paula
x x x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my blog, Paula!!
    It just made my day :)

    Thanks,


    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah - thank you so much Paula. All the support I am getting is making it easier on that D***n
    and the crafting is maybe a bit of procasternation! I missed that TSV, got the afternoon off for working on the D***n and saw an email as I am signed up for the TSVs - but looong gone!
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, thank you so much for thinking of me. Your craft space looks fab and you're very organised. I cannot show my desk it is very very very messy lol! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails