Tuesday, 2 February 2010

A spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 89

Well - I'm about to enter my 3rd ever challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar.  I was hopping about and visited the site and thought that I could enter that challenge because I had a card I needed to do.  I found following a sketch helped me change the layout i've been doing recently.  The card I needed to do (or rather wanted to do - I didn't NEED to do it), was one for my brother and SIL as they have recently announced they are expecting their second baby - this was welcome news amid the issues i've had on recently.  This new baby will be a brother or sister for my darling niece Tilly Thistle (don't you just love her name?).

Anyway, here is the card which I'm going to enter into the challenge:
 
Ingredients:
Cardstock - black and brown - papermill shop
DP - using same brown paper printed from funky hands CD - 'Dreams Come True'
Image - copy right free image found on the internet
Hearts - dotty - cut freehand and doodled stitching on with black promarker
Sentiment - generated on PC and cut with nestie - then dabbed with my new Tim Holts distress inks; vintage photo - using dry foam.  
Ribbon - grosgrain from my stash (bought from an e-bay shop ages ago)
2 smaller hearts - Cut earlier in pink for another project using silhouette then coloured with promarkers; coco and cinnamon to fit in with my colourscheme.  
Buttons - from stash 

Can't wait to give them the card.  

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment or become a follower to kep up to date with my random ramblings,

Paula
x x x

5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. You're turning into a challenge addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Congratulations to your
    brother and SIL. I'm sure they are going to love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very great card !!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your card in all it's glory. I'm sure it will be treasured. Love your neices name. Oooh you have a Bedlington Terrier they are just so gorgeous. I'd love to have one, one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable sweet card, what a fab idea.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails