Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Silly O'clock Creations - No.2 - Blue Shabby Birthday

 

This is made using K&Co DP's from a 6x6 stack.  The largest label cut from nestie is a complimenting DP from the same pack - but distressed with inks (peeled paint and faded jeans) - the next label is a size down then embossed and inked (same colours), then the third - smaller again is stamped in faded jeans using a sentiment from a set I bought recently (I think its buzzcraft fairy's).  Ribbons from stash, flowers are prima which have been swiped with faded jeans and peeled paint, the stamens punches from a new punch (see a previous post New Stash Saturday) with a little gem added to the centre.  The whole card has then been inked around the edge with 'worn lipstick' and a touch of 'vintage photo'.

Is this a shabby look??? I've no idea!!!

Thanks for dropping by, big hugs

Paula x x x

3 comments:

  1. Shabby chic I'd say! Love the papers, and clearly, you're loving the distress inkpads!! I have that 'stamen' punch too, use it for all sorts, even snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just stunning Paula. I have sat admiring the one you sent me all day. Its sitting on my window sill right in front of where I sew. A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is stunning as well, do love all your styles they are all so different, you are making me want to go and have a good play.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails