Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Silly O'Clock Creations - No. 3 Embossed Tree


I have to say that this is my favourite of the 3 cards I made at silly o'clock.  Again, DP is K&Co.  Embossing folder is a 'Crafts Too' folder (one of my favourite of all the embossing folders I own).  Did this on black cardstock and touched the embossed leaves with Sakura glitter pen - don't know colour as it's not on the pen :O( (unless thats what the (I think Japanese) writing is)!!!

The brass embellishments are from stash - i've had AGES - and like you do, just look at them :O), the sentiment is cut out on small size label 4 (previous project where I made loads of sentiments with the cuttlebug for future use, rather than do them one at a time).  This has been distressed using 'Black Soot' and 'Peeled Paint'.  The edge of the DP paper is distressed using 'vintage photo'.

This card is definately more my style (whatever that is) - I like this one.                                                     

Thanks for dropping by, comments welcome - big hugs

Paula
x x x

8 comments:

  1. This is so unique! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite too! Great job, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely so stylish.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula
    this is just a work of art, stunning, I love what you have done with the leaves, and those corners are gorgeous.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula all three are lovely, I particularly like the large bow on this one. Will be back tomorow to see what is on your desk! Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Paula :) Love the embossed tree.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Paula, I'm really going to have to get me this embossing folder, think I'll get it ordered and shipped to my mams so I can pick it up when I'm home later this year.

    Hope you've caught up on your sleep. I love glossy accents, great tool.

    Hugs
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This grand bow catches my girly heart, actually apart from its soft look I love its color in combo with that greenish tone of the card. That subtle look of the tree and those corners... it just all works together wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails