Wednesday, 10 February 2010

QVC TSV - Did you see???

Yeh - doesn't that blogpost title just ring?? Daft or what?
 
Anyway, just to report that, following a little coversation kicked of by Julia at Stamping Ground earlier about shopping, we all started to confess and share our shopping experiences/habits/reasons for shopping (in craft terms that is) - read her post and the comments here...

I digress (no surprises there) ... I've just gone and bought the Martha Stewart Punch set - butterfly option.  I have been admiring the border and corner punches which are in the TSV recently but hadn't succumbed (price) - UNTIL NOW that is.  I was just on the phone ordering when OH walked in from work (good job he's doing overtime - tee hee).  There is some good stuff on the show on QVC tonight but I am being restrained.  Its just that I NEEDED those punches :O) - BARGAIN!

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment or become a follower to keep up to date with my random ramblings,

Big hugs, 

Paula
x x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. I've just given you a :-) award. Check out my blog.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula
    I now what you mean they are hard to resist.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple already and so was restrained and these aren't my faves (until I see what you do with it!!) - but the price was quite amazing, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fair!! I was so cross that I missed these - I've been craving for that deep daisy fan punch for ages!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails