Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers - Week 37 Challenge

Wow - I'm actually going to enter my SECOND challenge today - don't know what's got into me!

I've just hopped over to Passion for Promarkers where the theme this week is 'all creatures great and small' using any colour scheme.  As a newby stamper, I have a very limited collection of stamps, however I have a favourite which has already featured on my blog - and its the Lelo Design 'Bathtime'.  Also, this challenge suits me because I am still collecting promarkers - I had some more come yesterday to add to my collection although haven't used them in this challenge.  

Here's my card:

















The colours i've used are china blue to edge the nestie shapes and the card itself, carnation pink for the trim around the bath, a mix of leaf green and pastel blue for the bath panel and cool grey 2 &3 for the lovely hippo.  I've added anita's 3-D gloss to the water/bubbles and while still wet, dropped some holographic glitter in, but unfortunately, the camera phone doesn't pick this up very well.  The DP is from a stack of 6x6 papers from my stash bought some time ago from QVC (when I first started crafting).
I soooo love this image so it won't be the last we've seen of it on here for a long time!!!

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment or become a follower to keep up to date with my random ramblings,

Paula
x x x

9 comments:

  1. fabulous card Paula, glad you could join us at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello paula, welcome to passion for promarkers, so pleased you could play and with such an adorable card, love it. Hope to see you back soon.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you could join in our challenge at PfP this week. you card is fab!
    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Paula, i love the cute image you have used
    Thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Paula. Good luch with the challenge. I have emailed you about pic. Thanks for your order. The P & P will be £2.80.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's sweet! Doesn't look like you can call yourself a newby stamper anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Paula, really cute image and your colouring is fab, thanks for taking part in the PfP challenge.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula, well I'm glad you've finally taken the plunge :) Your card is so sweet and I can see why you love the image so much. Your colouring is fab and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hope to see you again next week lol! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails