Sunday, 21 February 2010

More hand made paper flowers

Well I've been at it again - I've been making more paper roses (it's a bit of an addiction getting).
Remember I said I was going to use my new (old) books that I acquired a couple of days ago - well here are the results when made into paper flowers as well as some others I've made (the spotty one was made by my sister which she would insist I tell you).

All the flowers on this post have been made by hand, inked or made with patterned paper and glued together with PVA.


Anyway, I've made this little gift box for someone special - I can't reveal what's inside yet in case the intended recipient reads - I'll reveal once its been delivered though.  Here are several pics of it:

 
 
 

This is winging its way in tomorrows post - hope Mr Postman is kind to the package!

The box was cut out using my silhouette cutter - I then inked it up with my Vintage Photo distress inks.  The leaf flourishes were also cut on the silhouette.  I stuck the flowers on the box with pinflair gel glue - its brill stuff and I use this for little jobs I don't trust PVA to be able to do.  I really enjoyed making this and turning flat pieces of plain paper into something that's 3D.

Thanks for dropping by, 
Big Hugs
Paula x x x

18 comments:

  1. Paula, I don't speak much anyway but you have sealed my lips.... this is so romantic and pretty and beautiful and the person who receives it will be touched to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look so beautiful, Paula - Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula
    Your little package is beautiful wish it was winging its way here, love what you have done with your flowers, the green and pink look lovely together, I had a fantastic day here, I will have a little show and tell tomorrow, see you then.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paula that little parcel is just soooooo pretty. I really love your flowers. Had a bit of a sleepy weekend and didn't feel very creative but as it's fun day Monday I just might set us all up for making your flowers this afternoon. You are so clever.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula these flowers and the bag are totally adorable darling so pretty
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers Paula and the little bag is wonderful. It's my husbands birthday tomorrow so I made his card this weekend, so no girly stuff for me at the minute! I do want to try those flowers tho. Oh, had a look at that link you sent me... they have a heck of a lot more stuff than just that tree folder! A girl can get in serious trouble on that site!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, these are beautiful - your addiction is certainly making some lovely flowers and the bag is fab! ikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my they are beautiful, you certainly have a talent for making them. Your gift bag is adorable too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are beautiful Paula including your sister's ;) Ooh lucky someone, the gift box alone would be great to get :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely Paula I so need to find some time to try out your tutorial. Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I just say....WOWZA!!!! These are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so thrilled to say I was the lucky person to have had a special delivery from the postman this morning. Thank you so much Paula for everything. I love the card, letter and all the beautifully made gifts. You are a treasure.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paula
    I have just seen your card that you sent to Wipso, it is gorgeous, I hope you are not tidying for tomorrow, mines is in a right tip.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula .... just visiting via A Stitch in Time's blog .... what a beautiful gift ... she's a very lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same here...A Stitch in Time is a very lucky lady....
    Beautiful flowers!!
    Lovely blog..I'm coming in for a closer look if you don't mind...
    Take care
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  16. He he Paula - Wipso will have me searching my "library" for old classics now!!! That little bag is so gorgeous, can't wait to see the real thing. Aleksandra (first comment)was right - she was moved to tears!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these look fantastic Paula, the bag is beautiful and the flowers are better than you get in the shops and you can make an exact match to what you want aswell! Love the tutorial too, I know what I am doing later! Have a great week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your flowers are beautiful and they look great on the gift box. I agree, Pinflair glue gel is brilliant stuff.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails