Friday, 26 February 2010

Jak Heath Blog Candy - Flippin' Men Stamps

I don't often link to blog candy - but here's one I couldn't resist...

Jak Heath is giving a set of the new range of Flippin' Men stamps away in a blog candy draw - and its worth £160 (no cash alternative available).  All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog telling her what your favoured medium for colouring stamps is, add your name to Mr Linky then add a link back to Jaks post from your blog.

I just had to enter cos I love those Flippin' Men!!!

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment or become a follower to keep up to date with my random ramblings,

Paula
x x x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Paula. I've added my name but will be happy to share it if I win :-)
    Was really lovely to chat to you yesterday.
    Hope today is a better day for you.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, thanks for this. Would you like to test a few of my smaller circle nestie sentiments? If so, email me: dehazelgrove@tiscali.co.uk ikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula - have no idea what they look like but I must be a good advert for them cos I am always saying "flippin men!" Thanks for lovely comments about your purchases from our little blog shop - so glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Paula I hope you win. Like Twiglet I too am always saying "flippin men"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails