Friday, 5 February 2010

Bee Mine - Valentines / Love Challenge

Now i've not spelt this wrong - I don't need the use of the spelling bee (tee hee), its my valentine card to my hubby - who is not exactly into lacey, girly swirly teddy bear mushy stuff, so I thought I would make something a little but more masculine while retaining the meaning behind the card (if that all makes sense).
Anyway, I was up late last night, not being able to sleep, so I cut some shapes and words with my Silhouette cutter and came up with this easel card which i constructed this afternoon:
















The striped paper is printed from My Craft Studio CD - Wings and Things.  I have used 2 chenille sticks (or good old fashioned pipe cleaners as they were always called when I was a lass)!! - one across the centre of the card and one in a spiral that props the card open.  I added 4 faux red heart gems just to tie into the lurve theme.  Its just a simple card. 

I'm going to enter this into the following Challenges (my first multi-entry)!!


Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment or become a follower to keep up to date with my random ramblings,

Paula
x x x

15 comments:

  1. Very cute card!

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Paula! Congrats on the multi challenge card!
    There's an award for you on my blog!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Challenge! Hope to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unusual card!
    Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, This is so cute, love that image and your colour combo. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula... this card is perfect for a man! Love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! Love the bumblebee for Valentine's Day!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges this week and we hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Love the bee. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our Valentine challenge! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula,

    Very cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is gorjus love the detail such a great design too thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Creation is just beautiful
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails