Monday, 11 January 2010

yippee... My Nestabilities have arrived!!

Just wanted everyone to know that my large scalloped circle Spellbinders Nestabilities have arrived and I'm so excited - unlike my non-plussed OH who pretended to bend the 'DO NOT BEND' package that just arrived. Oh how I laughed!!!

I ordered them from Exquisite Crafts along with the required tan mats (see - I am learning already)...  What the OH doesn't know is that I have the Nestabilities label 1 on their way... :O) - a little pic for you in case you wonder what on earth I'm going on about!!!:




Anyway, should I feel a little fitter later, I will go and have a play and post my 'going's on' on here... all's fair in love and war - I shall post the disasters too - I'm a great believer in learning from mistakes - gosh, I've made that many I should be perfect (there's irony in that statement hee hee)!!!

Anyhows, I'm off to Ikki's Cuttlebug Cupboard to find out the recipe for the nestability sandwhich (yum yum!!!).

2 comments:

  1. Paula, thank you very much foe visiting my blog and leaving such a nice coment, off i go to see your paper beauties :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, dear Paula, reading your comment on Nela's blog I was intrigued to see who you are and you seem like a very friendly person. Love the way you open yourself. So I will come and visit from time to time! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails