Wednesday, 13 January 2010

WOYWW - 13th January 2010

Well, this is my first post for the WOYWW... you won't be impressed by the mess... - I've taken a couple of pics of my kitchen table and the 'camping' table currently plonked in my conservatory.  I know I need a good tidy up - remember (I'm sure I might have mentioned once or twice) that I've been in bed poorly...(did I say?? - hee hee???).

Here goes - i'm going to link to Julie's blog -Stamping Ground who runs this (I think 'tongue in cheek'?) feature - the icon is in my right hand bar for you to look at others' - I have yet to check out myself...



Conservatory - well, quite frankly - just a mess!!





My kitchen table with some of yesterdays painting projects

another of the kitchen table - and my new cuttlebug with my crafters companion ultimate pro underneath and some papers i've printed off the Funky Hand CD.  Just peeking in the picture is my Carl cutter.  Anyway - that's it for now - I might clean up later.  I have an appointment at the hospital shortly because the x-ray I had on Friday came back with 'something 2cmx4cms' on it so I'm off to see the lung Consultant. I may or may not therefore be in the mood to tidy up later?!?!?

Oooh - best go quick - postie just been - more goodies????

Bye for now

Paula xx



8 comments:

  1. Love your crafting spaces...I ask myself "where does this girl eat?" :-)
    Really hope hospital visit goes well later. Do let us know.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your space, and your blog, hope the hosptital visist goes well.
    Hugs normajean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two spaces huh...great idea..when one gets full, de-camp to the other! And no, I don;t think you can call Work In Progress a mess!! Love the look of your painting. Thanks for WOYWWing and yes, tongue firmly implanted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be a mess ... but I think it is a good mess ... what lovely stash you have ... see you next week ... oh yes ... you are signed up for life now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'a only a crafter's usual mess ;)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative mess. Good luck with the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow two workspaces you lucky thing, I think my husband would have a heart attack if I moved from my little room he already gets palpatations every time he opens the door. Hope your appointment went well. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You call it mess, I call it creative explosion :P Just saw your new post about all your new goodies - looking forward to seeing it this wednesday :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails