Tuesday, 12 January 2010

New Stash...

Well, being off work ill does have some advantages - it means you can get the post before the OH realises you've had ANOTHER delivery of craft items!!!  I have gone an purchased my first Magnolia stamp - which is 'Tilda with Kitten' - (seeing as I like cats and have three of the species myself)... let's see if I can do it justice.  Also received some rather pretty flat backed pearls - in pink and pearl tones and another pack in aqua tones - they also have some pretty blingy flat backed crystals in the packs too (scrummy).  Oh, and I received another stamp - which is really cute - from Stampavie - Lelo Design - a very smiley hippo in a bath tub with a rubber duck on his belly - I'm going to play (well stamping isn't at all strenuous)...

Watch this space for outcomes...

Paula :O)

2 comments:

  1. I'm due some more tomorrow!!! I forgot to mention the digi stamp downloads I did from Mo's Digital Pencil :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails