Friday, 22 January 2010

More stash on the way - EEK!!!!

I have a confession - I have spent rather a large sum of money at create and craft this morning - but not without checking that it was infact a real bargain first;

Sheena Douglas has got the pick of the week slot this week and if you hop over to her blog - she actually gave us a sneeky peek at what would be on the show. Nestabilities.

As a newby cuttlebug user, and having only got 2 sets of nesties so far - labels one and scalloped cirles - I have been after additional nesties.  Yesterday while on a rare excursion into town since I've been unwell (I had to take my son to the Orthadontist) I visited the craft shop near the car park.  I asked if they had any nestabilities in stock - guess what - he DIDN'T KNOW what I was talking about.  They didn't have any promarkers either - infact, I only came back with a fraction of what was on my mental (i'd fogotten the real one) crafty shopping list.  I was more than put out.  Anyway - watching the pick of the week this morning was like an omen - most of the stuff I wanted could be bought on flexi pay - so guess what - I went for it and spent just under (only just mind you) £130 - happy bunny or what?

I've got a set of 4 labels coming which have worked out to the equivalent of £12.50 ish per set, some Tim Holts distressing ink pads and dry cut foam, Crafters Companion rocker blocks (I'm RUBBISH at stamping and thought they'd help), some pinflair glue, and some inks that I cant pronounce the name of very well...  I'm all excited now at my pending delivery :O) - I'm sure there was something else but I can't remember what...

Gonna print out that card for my OH birthday now which I can 'exclusively reveal' here:


Its an idea i've 'borrowed' off Helen at 'It's all Fiddle Fart'... she did a Beatles card as a commission which gave me the idea. Click here for a look at the 'original'.

The pic is a jpeg of the front of the card, I have yet to assemble and print out etc but this was simply generated on microsoft word using a table format.

Bye for now.

Paula xxx


5 comments:

  1. WOW Paula that sound like amazing stash you have ordered, a girl can never have too much crafty stash! Love the card for your DH too, very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely stash you've been buying. Cant wait to see it all so please blog it.
    A x
    ps We have now filled all the shelves in our shop so feel free to pop on over there to take a look plus there's a Gift draw going on there too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lots for putting our Sisters Craft Creations link on your blog - lets hope you are the first of many!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding the link to our shop Gift Draw. Your name is in the box :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, I love the card its a really clever idea! Oh isn't it exciting to get new craft bits, I bet you can't wait for them to arrive, enjoy! Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails