Saturday, 16 January 2010

Look out WOYWW...

Well - it's late on Saturday night and i'm just catching up with my blogging...

This afternoon me and OH went to IKEA to purchase new furniture and storage stuff to turn conservatory into a CRAFT ROOM....  Instead of me making a mess of it and feeling guilty because it is not a dedicated space (I don't have one - I just make everywhere a mess) - we are going to make the bright and airy conservatory into a place where I won't feel guilty about gradually bringing everything in from the garage...

I can't wait until it is complete - we didn't make a start today because we went round to a friends - to take my mind off stuff - but hopefully we will make some headway tomorrow.

Watch this space for before and after shots...

Bye for now

Paula
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails