Monday, 4 January 2010

Hi

This is my first ever blog post so am really excited about it. I didn't realise how easy it was to set up a blog - I suppose that the real hard part is making it interesting enough for people to come and visit it regularly and for me to keep it up to date - as I work full time, we'll see how that goes. Anyway, must log off as I should really be in bed. Everyone else in the household is as it's past midnight and the first day back at work following the New Year celebrations.

I have been crafting all day and not really given going to work much thought... Well my family will be surprised when I tell them I have a blog!! I'll have to get them to subscribe so at least I'll have some followers.

Having this blog will, hopefully, encourage me to take more pics of my finished cards and to replace the camera - at the moment, I'm taking photos on my mobile, but need to find the lead to link to the PC to get the photos I have on there on file. Although it's a camera phone, it's a Nokia Music Express, so I guess it's more for listening to music that photos - I just hope when i retrieve the many photos and videos off it that they come across ok on this site. I think the last time we actually saw the camera was in October 2008 when we went to Mallorca.

If you have read this, my first post - thank you for visiting and hope that you come back again soon

Adios, Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails