Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Cute as a button


Well, I've been a busy bunny today completing something that I'd started in the early hours this morning before finally going to bed at nearly 4.30am.
These 6 cards are variations on a theme - all the LO's are the same/similar, they are all 6x6 square, they have all been stamped and coloured by ME!

The DP's are ones that I bought in from the garage yesterday and are a mix of K&Co or some 12x12's that I have cut up.  I have coloured them all with Promarkers, and had coloured the stamped images before I chose the DP's which I think may be the harder way of doing it.  Through blog hopping on to various challenges and learning from fellow crafters, I think I will chose the DP first in future.

All the sentiments are computer generated then cut with my nestabilities - seeing as I only currently have the choice of two - they are either scalloped circles or labels one.  I am still waiting for my POW from C&C where I bought the set of labels - bargain.

Here are the cards individually:

This is a lilli of the valley stamp which I love - this is the first time i'd coloured this image when I had limited collection of promarkers, it's still turned out OK though.  I will be sending this to a friends mum who will be undergoing an operation next week.
 
I love this image, it's so cheeky and girly. background paper is K&Co - you can't see it, but i've added anita's 3D clear gloss to the water bits, it looks great.  Buttons are from stash i've had for ages.



Same image - obviously a very different look.  Again, K&Co papers - ribbon from stash.

Again, same image - another completely different look.  Sorry for the quality of the pic, again its taken with my mobile.  I managed to chop the bottom of the card off.

I LOVE this image - another one from Lily of the Valley. I really love this card.  The little brass charm is one i've had for ages.

Another one of the hippo cards.  I really love this image and wouldn't be surprised if everyone receives this type of card for ages....

Some of my new stash arrived in the post today - but not the stuff i've ordered from C&C. I've had some more promarkers - grey set and contempory Christmas colours, a momento ink pad in tuxedo black - i've been using the wrong ink for stamping and its been smudging when I colour in.

Thats it for today - i'm totally shattered and intend to try and go to bed early tonight.

Hope you enjoyed my cards.

I'm looking forward to participating in WOYWW over at Julia's blog 'Stamping Ground' tomorrow (stands for 'What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday')- see link in my right hand bar - its such a great and fun feature where people pop in to see each others workspace, Julia inspects and we all nosey at each others' latest purchases and look to see what projects we have on our desk - why don't you join in?

Bye for now
Paula.
x x x

1 comment:

Thank you for your super scrummy spangly comment and for spending your valuable time letting me know what you think...

Crafty hugs, Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails